We're always looking for people to help organise and run Nitehike. There's lots to do and it's fun seeing all the teams at registration and then again when they checkout....
The types of jobs we need help with are:
- Getting permits organised with Metro Vancouver and other stakeholders
- Organizing insurance coverage through Scouts Canada
- Coordinating with MedVents to arrange medical and emergency coverage
- Coordinating station registration and recruiting stations where needed
- Arranging pickup of keys from Metro Parks, and devliery of toilets
- Making sure there are portable toilets, donuts, hot dogs on site
- Doing participant registration
- Doing checkout (starts at 4:00 AM)
- Park cleanup and review
If you're at all interested in giving us a hand, click here...